Sunday, February 16, 2014

365 Days of KirbyTech, Day 47: Sledpool

Q: When Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth, has to travel through cosmic dimensions to other times and brand-new realms, how does he get around?

A: Sledpool.


Panel from Deadpool (2013 series) #20 (February 2014), script by Gerry Duggan and Brian Posehn, pencils and inks by Scott Koblish, colors by Val Staples, letters by Joe Sabino

Na na na na na na na na Sledpool


Go Speed Sledpool! Go, Speed Sledpool! Go, Speed Sledpool, go!


Here in Sledpool / I feel safest of all / I can lock all my doors / It’s the only way to live / Sledpool!


My pappy said, "Son, you’re gonna make me read Deadpool / If you don’t stop driving that Hot Rod Sledpool!"

Sledpool!


1 comment:

Blam said...

Hmm… Trade the grey-black for white, and Deadpool's costume looks suspiciously like that of The Human Fly ("The greatest superhero ever -- because he's real!").