Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Deadpool's Funny Joke

I'm been meaning to follow up on my post of Monday in which I promised you the next installment of a series about Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love and Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion, but it's just been too darn hot to write a lengthy post. How hot is it? Well, let's check in with our good pal Hawkguy and see where he's pointing on the Marvel Earth-616 Temperature Alert System!


Instead, why not sit back, quaff a fresh chilly drink of your choice, and enjoy Deadpool's Funny Joke:


Panels from Uncanny X-Force (2010 series) #1 (December 2010), script by Rick Remender, pencils and inks by Jerome Opena, colors by Dean White, letters by Cory Petit

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Blam said...

"Is is always temperate enough for Namor to walk around in a speedo, Bovine Surface-Dweller! Now then... Direct me to one of the establishments in which the Prince of Atlantis may assemble a 'My Karma Ran Over Lady Dorma' T-shirt."