Tuesday, June 08, 2010

If I Ran Marvel Comics...

...then I'd introduce just what the comics world needs...another X-Men title! No, no, I wouldn't call it X-Cess...that'd be too much truth in advertising. I'd bring out a brand new X-Men #1 ("the first X-Men 1 in nearly twenty years," sez Marvel...go ahead, collect 'em all!). I'd take the fine artwork of Victor Gischler and Paco Medina's advance pages for this new X-comic (you can see the pages here). And then I'd jettison all that vampire nonsense and bring aboard some good old fashioned summer fun that, I think, we can all get behind.

So here it is...a sneak preview of a little stuffed bull's version of X-Men #1! (Caution: those of you seated in the first four rows will get wet!):

X-Men #1
X-Men #1
X-Men #1
X-Men #1
X-Men #1
X-Men #1


Well, I'd buy it.


8 comments:

Neverwhere said...

Hehehe!

This was fun :D

I especially love the mid-90s Cable panel with Feral by his side, it makes me feel so nostalgic for the days when I actually *cared* about X-Men comics. ;-)

Vicki said...

HA! This would totally get me reading X-men again. More please?

Kid Kyoto said...

Wait. You mean you didn't make up the part about a new X-men 1?

cappadocius said...

I'd buy two!

Sea-of-Green said...

Finally! The X-men would be interesting again! :-D

Bill D. said...

That settles it, I'm going to find a way to order all of my comics from Earth-LSB from now on. What's inter-dimensional shipping going for these days, anyway?

SallyP said...

Bully, you really OUGHT to be in charge of Marvel comics.

Cornelio Ramirez said...

Is a very strong history, the warrior cable.