Thursday, March 15, 2007

Redemption 4: Double in the message centre

Danger! Mystery! Drama! Excitement! Clones of Norse Gods! All that and more in today's installment of The Mighty Clor, the comic book hero of which it has been said "Please cease and desist. Signed, the Norwegian Anti-Defamation League." For those of you with short-term memory loss, click here for Part One and here for Part Two and here for Part Three. Now read on, True Bullievers!

Clor page 7


Clor page 8



Next: everybody on stage for the big-ass Cecil B. Demille-style spectacle scene! To be continued!


8 comments:

Hate Filled Poster said...

I love the last panel.

SallyP said...

Oh Bully, it's just getting better and better. Yiminey!

Anonymous said...

"Mirrorjolner."

Brilliance. Absolute brilliance.

Bill D. said...

Dang it, Bully, now you've got me trying to imagine an All-Asgardian Red Sox batting order! Thor's clearly your clean-up guy, and I sort of envision Fandrahl as lead-off, but I'm having a hard time putting Volstagg anywhere. I'm sure he can hit, but I doubt he's much of a baserunner.

But I digress... this continues to be about 15 different kinds of awesome. Actually, with the Whiny Luke Skywalker joke, I think that makes it 16 now.

Jeremy Rizza said...

Not only do I now love Clor, but I love him more than any other Marvel character I've ever read about or will read about. And Bi-lder's a close second.

EM said...

I want a Clodin-as-Elmo costume for Halloween this year!

Anonymous said...

Geez...I'm torn. On one hand, I'd love to see more Clor comics. On the other, I'm sure there are plenty of other universally reviled comic book characters that could use this treatment. Oslaught, the new Supergirl, futurist/fascist Tony Stark, just to name a few.

Bully said...

Well, I'd argue that there have been good comics about Tony Stark and Supergirl in the past. The characters themselves are still strong; they're just being written in a direction I don't understand the appeal of and don't/won't purchase.

Onslaught? Ferget it. Nobody can make that mook likeable.

Although...an Onslaught romance comic...? Hmmmmmm...!