Monday, December 25, 2006

A Little Stuffed Bull's Christmas in London (in photos)




I want to wish all my readers the very happiest of Christmases! I've had a smashing one here in London.


When I woke up Father Christmas had come during the night! (How did he know I was here?) I got loads of brilliant stuff, like these books on the London Underground!


Oooh, more Underground stuff. Thanks, FC...I really wanted this book and CD!


And the new Goon Show and Just a Minute CDs, and a CD about my favourite Radio 1 disk jockey!


The new Everyman P. G. Wodehouse books! I think Father Christmas has been looking at my Amazon.co.uk wish list!


Bags of Thornton's toffee, the best toffee in the world! One regular and one banana flavour. I don't know which one to try first!


And a Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut bar as big as I am! I hope Father Christmas bought me a toothbrush as well.


And Mrs. Weasley made me a new sweater.


After gifts we went out for a morning walk through lovely wild Holland Park...


...and then through the poshest districts of Kensington. Happy Christmas, posh people!


When we got back to the hotel I changed into my good clothes to go down to the restaurant for Christmas luncheon.


Free drinks! I thought this was orange juice but it is alcoholic. Hic!


There were Christmas crackers on every table! I like 'em but I have trouble pulling them open.


We also each got a free festive holiday hat. Mine is kinda big.


Yummy hearty tomato and pepper soup for starters.


Roast turkey with all the trimmings! I did not care for the Brussels sprouts but I thought the bacon-wrapped sausages were v. good.


The whole meal was topped off with a traditional Christmas pudding, plus tiny mince pies just my size!


In summary: it was our best ever Christmas. I hope you all have had as wonderful a holiday as I have. Now I'm off to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special!


Oh, and if you want to see more of my photos, here's a special Chrimble prezzie for you: an index to my holiday snaps so far:

Plus three specialty albums:


3 comments:

David C said...

What a sophisticated, stylish young bull-about-town you are, Bully!

SallyP said...

You look very dapper Bully in your waistcoat. And toffee of any kind is always good.

Anonymous said...

Especially toffee with almonds.