Thursday, January 26, 2006

All the cool kids are doing it

I know, I know...I haven't been keeping up on my blogging, and I'm a bad little stuffed bull (please don't scold me!) I'll come out of my busy busy life pretty darn soon to post all about these and other subjects: "Inspirational Comics Retailers 2006, Part One", "All in Color for Two Dimes, Parts (One and Two)", "What Was Fun in 2005 (Second Half Only)", "I'll Trade Ya For That," and "You Don't Tug on Superboy's Cape (Because He'll Rip Your Freakin' Arm Off)".

In the meantime, I figgered I'd better leap on the new comics meme bandwagon jussssssst as it starts to grind to a halt. Always ahead of the curve, ain't I? So, always remember:

Rock Your World!

He may come late to the party but he always has something to contribute: yet another reason why Ben Grimm totally rocks.

No comments: