Monday, June 27, 2016

Vote for the subject of next month's "A Month of..."!

Have you ever thought you could decide what I write about? well, as long as you tell me Ben Grimm, you're pretty close on the mark. But in July, I've decided to let you, gentle reader, decide the direction of my thirty-one-day-long extravaganza known as "A Month of...". All you need is a Twitter account and, well, admittedly, a computer. And a mouse. Also: a connection to the internet. Okay, okay, you need a lotta things. But it'll be worth it! Click on over (within the next day) and vote for one of the four following subjects for me to show panels of next month, all next month:

Pancakes! (yes, includes flapjacks, hotcakes, and wheatcakes!)




Fastball Specials!




Bitchslaps! (I'm only allowed to use that word paired up with "slap")




Gwen Stacy Tossin'!


So click here and vote early (because it ends tomorrow afternoon), vote often, and vote sober! And remember: this is a poll, not a competition...so no wagering!

4 comments:

EAG46 said...

Since I'm not on Twitter, I vote for FASTBALL SPECIALS!

joecab said...

I vote for "The 'Snap' Heard 'Round the World"!

Blam said...

SPOILER ALERT HE ENDS UP LOVING PANCAKES

-- MrJM said...

Pancakes!
clap clap
Pancakes!
clap clap
Pancakes!
clap clap

-- MrJM