Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Bully's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar Countdown 2012: Day 4


Help me open my fourth door on my Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar, will ya? Thankytuhverramuch, as my pal E. would say.


Wow, according to the instructions, today I get FOUR TIMES the excitement of the other days! Perhaps this will be the Star Wars Lego that will walk across my floor and enslave the others! Including the Harry Potter Lego set, the Indian Jones Lego set, and that guy from the minifig collection who's dressed up like a bunny.


Ohhhhh...kay. Today I got a pile of bleached bones! Maybe I'm creating the human remains of Chewbacca after his sad and untimely death in the Expanded Universe. Whoops, I shoulda put a SPOILER WARNING up there, huh? Sorry 'bout that!


A pattern begins to emerge! I have created a quartet of lightsabers for The Fantastic Four! Except Ben don't need no lightsaber. He just needs to clobber!


No! Actually, this is a OG-9 Homing Spider Droid! Please join me all in singing his theme song: Spider-Droid, Spider-Droid / Doesn't do what he can avoid / Is he tough? Listen pal / He can compute even faster than HAL! / He is the Spider-Droid!



1 comment:

Blam said...


the human remains of Chewbacca

Uh... Chewbacca doesn't have human remains, Bully (except, like, in his toothpick holder maybe). He's a Wookie.