Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Night Murals: All he wanted to do was settle down and get employed

Hey, it's Thanksgiving week! And I'm off to Mama Bull's for some delicious, delicious turduckenlate. (That's a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken stuffed with chocolate.) So before I dash out the door and dive into bowl of hot oyster stuffing, here's a post-haste Monday Night Mural. Is it really a mural if it's from variant versions of the same comic book? Ehhh, I got pumpkin pie waiting, you think I'm gonna worry about that?

So: I hope your Thanksgiving reunion with your family goes better than these guys':

Hulk #6

Hulk #6 regular and variant cover (November 2008), art by Ed McGuinness and Dexter Vines
(Click picture to 22-pound-turkey-size)


I hope you have a good Thanksgiving, too! Don't eat so many brussels srpouts that you turn green, don't eat so much cranberry sauce you turn red. And save room for pie!

I'll be away from the blog the rest of this week, but you can still drop by for a Hank McCoy every day, and there'll be a special Ten of a Kind on Thursday night, if you can waddle over to the computer! I'll be back, more roly-poly than ever, on Sunday, so remember: turkeys don't fly!

(Hey, where did the title of this post come from, you're asking?)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bully,

I think you dropped an "n" in the title of this post.

Happy holidays,
-- MrJM