Thursday, April 17, 2008

I wish I was in London.


"Turn Back Time" by Aqua (1998)

Underground stations: Bank Station on the Central Line, Northern Line, Waterloo & City Line and the Docklands Light Railway, and the disused platform 5 at Holborn on the Central Line and Piccadilly Line.

"Turn Back Time" was featured on the soundtrack for the 1998 Gwyneth Paltrow/John Hannah movie Sliding Doors, a dandy London movie that's one of my favorites: a mix of fantasy and romance, and of course the London Underground:



Sliding Doors also features my favorite London bridge, the Albert Bridge. Which has nothing to do with the London Underground at all. But it's a beautiful bridge, and a lovely scene:



Golly. I wish I was in London right now.


1 comment:

Kevin Church said...

Hey, there's that fake Neil Tennant!