Saturday, October 28, 2017

365 Days of Defiance, Day 301: And I wonder, still I wonder / Who'll stop the Thermal Man?

The Thermal Man! Not only is he weather-rated for severe conditions and can stay dry and warm in temperatures up to -30 degrees, he's also attacking New York City! Can the Green Army Guys with KirbyTech rifles stop him? (For best results, please fill in your answer now before looking at the panel below.)


Panels from Thor (1966 series) #170 (November 1969), script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Bill Everett, letters by Artie Simek

Who can defy the Thermal Man? Well, turn to the front cover of the comic. Whose name is that up on the top? That's right, baby! He'll be faced by Journey into Mystery the Mighty Thor! (And his pals.)



1 comment:

Blam said...

When the news is bad or the night is long and I need to withdraw into my happy place for a spell, "Get out the manicotti!" will be waiting there for me.