1. Make sure you invite all your friends! To put them at ease, remind they don't have to dress up special just wear everyday clothing! (Geez, Namor, if you're too hot, just let me know and I'll turn down the thermostat!)
Panel from Vision and the Scarle Witch (1985 series) #6 (March 1986), script by Steve Englehart, pencils by Richard Howell, inks by Frank Springer, colors by Adam Phillips, letters by Rick Parker and Bill Oakley
2. There will be some guests who it might be difficult to invite! Swallow your pride and ask your dad to come over, even if he disapproves of your husband, has vowed to destroy the entire human race, or if he voted for Trump.
3. For those who came in late, recount everyone's origin! Note: This hint does not apply to the Summers Family Thanksgiving when Cable arrives, or else you'll be there through November 30.
4. Pig out! And don't let Crystal do that thing where she changes the cranberry jelly into cranberry sauce. That's just plain screwed up.
5. If all else fails, reset the universe.