Saturday, October 24, 2015

Let's Kill Hitler: Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Hitler Down)"


Speaking of Hitler getting control of a time machine...


Panels from Deadpool (2013 series) #26 (May 2014), script by Gerry Duggan and Brian Posehn, pencils and inks by Scott Koblish, colors by Val Staples, letters by Joe Sabino

I enclose these panels just because it's that week.


Meanwhile, in 1954!



And this story of killing Hitler is


...because we actually see how Deadpool closed the usually troublesome temporal loop.


Say, but who really killed Hitler on Earth-616? If you've got a burning curiosity about that, find out in the next fiery installment!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I hate to admit this, but this is my favorite so far.

Dean said...

I love that Deadpool yells 'BANG!' rather than firing a shot.

Duggan Posehn Deadpool= Best Deadpool