Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Teniversary Countdown #13: Truth, Justice, and the American Way

Hey kids, comics! Fun, delightful, laugh-inducing comic books!


Panels from "Superman Goes to Prison" in Action Comics (1938 series) #10 (March 1939), script by Jerry Siegel, pencils by Joe Shuster, inks by Joe Shuster and/or Paul Lauretta, letters by Paul Lauretta

Whoa! That's some pretty serious brutality in our comical book there. Let's turn the page. I'm sure it will be much better there...


Oh dear! oh my oh my. Let's hurry along where I'm sure here will be a light and funny bit featuring Clark Kent and his co-workers...


AIEEEEE! This funny book is makin' me scared! Protect me, Superman! Help me, Man of Tomorrow! Do something heroic!


S-S-S-S-S-Superman? Did you really just say


Superman! Adventure champion of children the globe over!


1 comment:

Blam said...

Why does Clark think that busting out some tai chi will calm the Chief down?