Monday, February 16, 2015

365 Days of Star Wars Comics, Day 47: Star Wars Bromance Week



Panels from Star Wars (1977 series) #17 (November 1978), plot by Chris Claremont, script by Archie Goodwin, pencils by Herb Trimpe, inks by Al Milgrom, colors by Marie Severin, letters by Rick Parker




Panels from Star Wars (1977 series) #1 (July 1977), script by Roy Thomas, pencils and inks by Howard Chaykin, colors by Marie Severin, letters by Jim Novak




Panels from Star Wars (1977 series) #5 (November 1977), script by Roy Thomas, pencils by Howard Chaykin, inks by Steve Leialoha, colors by Glynis Wein, letters by Tom Orzechowski



Panels from Star Wars (1977 series) #6 (December 1977); script by Roy Thomas; layouts by Howard Chaykin; finishes by Rick Hober; inks by Bill Wray, Rick Hoberg, and Dave Stevens; colors by Paty Cockrum, letters by Carol Lay and Mike Royer


Biggs Darklighter
21 BBY - 0 BBY


Oh heck, I can't do this all week. Tomorrow: something normal.

2 comments:

Blam said...

I'm trying to figure out what percentage of awesome vs. what percentage of sad it is that I know that B is from Beast's old Amazing Adventures logo, but I'm too close to the situation.

Bully said...

When I went looking for a "B" logo to put there, I had to use that one (I did color-shift it). It's one of my favorite logos. Plus, I said to myself, if will guess where it comes from, Blam will!