Thursday, April 03, 2014

At 13th Dimension: Jim Steranko's Captain America!

All this week on 13th Dimension, it's Captain America Week! Gosh, you'd think the dude has a movie comin' out or something. My bestest pal John (he's going to take me to the movies, hooray!) has written about the three amazing issues of Captain America by Jim Steranko! Say, I wonder why John didn't include this moment?:


Panels from Strange Tales (August 1967); script, pencils, inks, and colors by Jim Steranko, letters by Jerry Feldmann

WHOA NICK FURY PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON MAN IT'S NOT THAT KINDA COMIC BOOK

Once again, that's Captain America Week at 13th Dimension! (And don't forget to enter 13th Dimension's contest to win a pair of Hasbro action figures, because I can't!) It's All-American, dudes!

1 comment:

Jason said...

No, no, I like where this is going. :P