Friday, May 31, 2013

Bully's Sketchbook: Chris Haley

So, this year on Free Comic Book Day the finest day of the year bar none!), I ordered some prints from pal Chris Haley 'coz I love his stuff. (And I really miss Curt Franklin and Chris's "Let's Be Friends Again" webcomic!) So now I have some beautiful prints of Kitty Pryde and Batman and the Avengers to hang on my walls. I NEED TO GET MORE FRAMES. Also, you oughta order some of his fine prints for yourself from his shop. This is your only warning.

Anyway, my point (and I do have one), is that Chris, kind gent that he is, was also offering sketches for commission. So of course I ordered one of my favorite character Ben Grimm Hank McCoy Keira Knightley me, your friendly neighborhood little stuffed bull. And Curt drew me and rocked my world!


This is so cool! I look so suave and debonair. Thanks, Chris...you're the greatest!

While I'm on the subject of Mister C. Haley, I want to also tell you that you oughta follow Chris's Tumblr because he posts lots of cool stuff including his own artwork. Don't tell me I never warned you!

No comments: