Monday, August 06, 2012

The truth is stranger than Hawkeye

Oh, dear, Hawkeye's going blind! Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo!


Panels from Hawkeye: Blindspot #1 (April 2011), script by Jim McCann, pencils and inks by Paco Diaz, colors by Tomeu Morey, letters by Clayton Cowles


Because we all know an archer has to have 20/20 vision and perfect sight, right? You'd never have anything like a blind crackshot archer, wouldja?


from The Observer (August 5, 2012)


So next time you're gonna have a pity party, Hawkeye, don't invite Im Dong-hyun.




1 comment:

Geoff Roberts said...

Yeah, I'm impressed, but I'M 'legally blind" too, nearsighted; It just means I'm not supposed to operate a motor vehicle without my glasses. Though I never have, I'm sure I could do alright during the day hours, probably not go good an idea at night. If he's "legally blind" and farsighted, then this is a total hoax/mis-representation.