Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Ballad of Henry Pym

Plug-a-rama Department!: I keep meaning to hype this but hadn't yet (so sorry for the delay, guys!)

If there's one Marvel character who totally rocks and has the name Henry, it's...well, the blue furry guy. But the other one has gotta be everybody's favorite schizophrenic insect-whisperer, Hank Pym!

Here's a music video done by comedy team and my good pals the Boffo Yux Dudes (seriously, I've known these guys for so long it feels like I'm much older than six) and I was delighted and honored when they asked me to help out a little bit with a project for this years SpinTunes Super Song Fight 2010. All the talent and creation belongs to the Dudes; all I did was sit and clip pictures of Ant-Man, Giant-Man, and Yellowjacket out of my old first-printing Marvels to use in the video. (But, as we like to say around here, it was fun, and so is "The Ballad of Henry Pym"!:



You can download "The Ballad of Henry Pym" and others in the first round of the competition, as well as all the tracks (including more new BYD tunes!) in the other rounds of the SpinTunes competition. (And you can watch the upcoming rounds and vote on the SpinTunes Blogspot.)

Also, Don't miss out on some of the classic material on the BoffoYuxDudes Weblog. Here's some of my favorites: What, more? Well, yes! You can download their classic comedy album Stays Funny​.​.​. Even in Milk! For free! Well, the price is right!

Remember, folks: four out of five dentists who use laughing gas recommend Boffo Yux Dudes for their patients who like to laugh.


No comments: