Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day: When the world is too dark and I need the light inside of me, I'll walk into a bar and drink fifteen pints of beer

Hellblazer #42
Hellblazer #42
from Hellblazer #42 (June 1991), script by Garth Ennis, pencils by Will Simpson, inks by Mark Pennington, colors by Tom Ziuko, letters by Gaspar Saladino


The Pogues "If I Should Fall from Grace with God" (1987)


The Pogues "Streams of Whiskey" (1984)


The Pogues "Misty Morning, Albert Bridge" (1989)


The Pogues "Thousands Are Sailing" (1988)



So come fill up your glasses with brandy and wine
What ever it costs, I will pay
So be easy and free, when you're drinking with me
I'm a bull you don't meet every day


2 comments:

Christian Zamora said...

Hopefully, the cat wasn't around that pile of sand.

Anonymous said...

Little bull, you aren't old enough to drink!