Thursday, February 19, 2009

Arroooo from You: Hellboy: Darkness Calls #1

It's midnight, the witching hour! Bleh! (in my Dracula voice). And it's long past my bedtime. But I just had to stay up to share with you another amazing arroooo from the Bully mailbasket, this one submitted by artful Andy Goldman. Say, could it be the same person as this Futurama character? Naw, I doubt it. I'm betting our Andy is much more refined. He's already shown his great taste by reading my little puppet-town cow-blog!

Andy's submitted a pitch-perfect arroooo from the heck-filled Hellboy: Darkness Calls #1:


Hellboy: Darkness Calls #1
Panel from Hellboy: Darkness Calls #1 (April 2007), script by Mike Mignola, pencils and inks by Duncan Fegredo, colors by Dave Stewart, letters by Clem Robins

Man, that's a great panel. Doesn't it make you just wanna go out and put your Duran Duran LP on and listen to "Hungry Like the Wolf"?

Like Andy, your name can be saved in perpetuity on future Google-searches by sending in your own arroooo (or similar) scanned from any comic book we haven't covered here yet. Make sure you tell me what comic book is comes from, and email your scans to this address: email address

Or, you can post it on your own blog and send me a link so I can link back and properly credit you for your arroooo!

Thanks, Andy! Your submission of a beautiful and moody arroooo earns you the coveted Bully-Prize, Howling Wolf Division! Now, time for a little snack before I go to bed. But I have to eat it carefully so my little stuffed tummy doesn't get upset. In other words...don't wolf your food.


1 comment:

Andy Goldman said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I had no idea that in a thousand years I would be a head on someone else's shoulder. Very Total Recall. Thanks, Bully!