Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Bonus Feature: Trick or treat! Smell my feet! Give me something good to eat!

Happy Halloween, everybody! Boo-ly here, hoping you’re having a wonderful fright!
Shelly, Bully, and Marshall are all costumed as cats!
Here at Casa de Bull we’re simply mad about Halloween! This year, Shelly the Otter, me, and my kid sister Marshall all decided to dress up as cats! But don’t laugh at our Halloween costumes…you might hurt our felines!


Vampire pig, vampire carrot, vampire toast
Another popular costume choice in our house this year is a vampire! Here’s some of my pals dressed up in their Dracula-best—from left to right, vampire pig, vampire carrot, and vampire toast. Fangs for dressing up, guys!


Out we go to trick and treat!
But by far the most exciting part of the night is getting to head out to trick or treat. C’mon, open the door and let meow-t!


Knock, knock! We are Halloween cats here for some candy!
Knock knock knock! Trick or treat! Preferably treat!


Fun size Snickers! Thank you, pretty lady!
Fun size Snickers bars for everyone! Thank you, pretty lady!


Me 'n my pals are all in our Halloween costumes!
So, from our haunted mansion to yours, we all wish you a Happy Halloween! And remember, if you got any leftover candy you’re not using, send it our way!



1 comment:

Michael said...

When the kids came to my door and said "Trick or Treat", I replied "Trick".

Totally confused them. They had no idea what they were supposed to do next.