Sunday, September 03, 2006

Long Live the Legion!

LSH logoI'm chuffed as a chipmunk to be able to announce that I'm now a member of one of the most prestigious and fun groups online: The Comic Blog Legion! This conglomeration of superpowered teens elite comic book bloggers brings together the créme de la créme of the comics blogosphere world to fight evil throughout the galaxy talk about comics, which I think you'll all agree is a worthwhile cause. The Legion is run by Redhead Fangirl—check her blog out today! The initiation process was tricky but I passed with flying colors: Redhead Fangirl and two of the other members of the Legion sat behind desks and asked me questions and then pressed buttons and bulbs lit up on the front of their desks which said whether they voted "yes" or "no" to my entry into the Legion. It kinda reminded me of something but I can't quite recall what. Anyway, I'm in, and I get to hang out at the cool rocketship clubhouse whenever I'm in town! Even if you're not a member of the Legion, you can get in on the fun by checking out the wide variety of totally excellent comics blogs at the Legion Home Page. You'll discover all your favorites plus dozens of new blogs to explore and enjoy. See? Everybody wins!

If you ask me, however, what the best thing about joining the Legion is, I'd have to say: the ultra-cool Flight Ring!:
Legion Flight Ring

1 comment:

Marc Burkhardt said...

Welcome aboard Bully! Just stay away from Matter Eater Lad. He ate my ring ...