Saturday, December 24, 2005

Father Christmas is coming tonight!

It's Christmas Eve and Marshall and I are so excited we will hardly be able to sleep! Why? I'm telling you why! Father Christmas is coming to London Town!

I have been over all the British Christmas catalogues and I'm pretty sure I know what I want. I didn't get a chance to send off a letter to Father Christmas this year (he does not live the same place as Santa! He lives in a disused Underground station off the Aldywch) but I am pretty sure he reads my blog regularily just to make certain if I am naughty or nice, not only in my blogging but in my real life. Anyway, F.C., here's my Chrimble list for 2006:
  1. An assortment of excellent British cold cereals including Weetabix, Scotch Oats and Nestle's Coco Shreddies
  2. An unlimited seven day Oystercard
  3. Chelsea F.C. 2006 Top Trumps cards
  4. Cadbury Flake
  5. For Toga the Penguin to return home safely
  6. Ant or Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway Board Game
  7. The Keira Knightley 2006 Calendar
  8. Wensleydale cheese
  9. A Boots gift card
  10. The new Beano Annual
  11. For Billy Mack's "Christmas is All Around" to be the Christmas #1 top single
  12. Wallace and Gromit soap-on-a-rope
  13. Peace on Earth
  14. Good will to all
  15. and a pink baby pig!
Marshall adds: "And a pony, please, Father Cwismas?"


No comments: