Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I can't wait!

As a very great man once said: "The waiting is the hardest part." And I can't wait until tomorrow. Why? Is it Christmas? Is it Arbor Day? No! Tomorrow is going to be the best day ever! Why?

Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely's All-Star Superman arrives in comic book stores!

Now, I should know better than to get all worked up and excited until this actually happens. You may remember that I have been disappointed before while waiting for an All-Star comic book. But that was Frank Miller. And Jim Lee. Come to think of it, I really sorta should have seen that one coming, shouldn't I have! But this is Grant Morrison. And Frank Quitely. And, gosh darn it, it's Superman. If this isn't the best comic ever, I don't know what will be!

Gosh, I'm so excited! John once told me that there was one night years and years ago when he was so excited to get Uncanny X-Men #138 the next day at the comic book store that he could hardly sleep. (And that was in the days when there was only one X-Men comic! I know, it seems like a bazillion years ago!)

I am going to bed now so when I wake up it will be time to go get All-Star Superman! Yayyyyy!

No comments: